The Briteseed name was inspired by the Giant Sequoia, whose seeds sprout after exposure to fire.
We take the sparks of an idea and apply rigorous evaluation, design, and validation to solve unmet healthcare needs.
To grow your own Briteseed Giant Sequoia, follow these instructions:
1. Remove peat pellet and seed from poly bag.
2. Soak peat pellet in 1/2 cup of water.
3. Discard excess water, remove peat from cup, and place seeds in the center of the peat pellet.
4. Place pellet with seeds into a zip-style plastic bag.
5. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 days.
6. After 30 days, remove pellet from zip style bag: keep damp.
7. Put it in a dish on a warm windowsill with natural light.
8. In 1-6 weeks, your seeds will germinate.
9. Allow your seedling(s) to grow around one inch in height.
10. Plant the entire peat pellet in slightly acidic, well-draining soil.
11. Fertilize with 15-15-15 (or similar) water-soluble fertilizer.
You can also grow a Bonsai Sequoia by planting the seed in a small pot with lots of sunshine!
If you have more questions, go to www.jonsteen.com or call 1-888-387-3379.